Oak Park is a thriving community of more than 52,000 people, known for its architectural heritage and incredible diversity. Within its 4.5 square miles lives a mix of people of different cultures, races, ethnicity, professions, lifestyles, beliefs, religions, ages, and incomes. There are many resources within Oak Park to provide you with information on village operations, the school district, parks, and recreational activities.
Village of Oak Park
Oak Park’s Village Hall is located at 123 Madison Street.
- Main – 708.383.6400
- Village TTY – 708.383.0048
- Animal Control – 708.358.5680
- Community Relations – 708.358.5423
- Police Non-Emergency – 708.386.3800
There is an overnight parking ban throughout the village of Oak Park, except in designated areas by permit only. Learn more at www.oak-park.us/parking.
- General Parking Information – 708.358.PARK (7275)
- Night Parking Pass – 708.358.NITE (6483)
- Day Parking Pass – 708.358.DAYS (3297)
- Snow Hotline – 708.358.SNOW (7669)
Other Community Resources
- Park District of Oak Park – 708.383.0002
- Oak Park Township – 708.383.8005
- Oak Park Public Library – 708.383.8200
- Oak Park’s Elementary Schools (District 97) – 708.524.3000
- Oak Park and River Forest High School (District 200) – 708.383.0700
- Visit Oak Park (Oak Park visitors’ center) – 708.848.1500
- Oak Park River Forest Museum (operated by the Historical Society of Oak Park River Forest) – 708.848.6755
If you are responsible for electricity costs in your home, first contact ComEd to open a new electricity service account; then contact Constellation to join the Oak Park Community Choice Aggregation Program.
- ComEd (Electric Utility) – 800.334.7661
- Constellation (Retail Electric Supplier) – 800.718.1493
- Nicor Gas – 888.642.6748
Cable, Internet & Phone Service Providers
- AT&T – 866.722.9246
- Comcast – 866.594.1234
- DIRECTV – 888.795.9488